Institutional Internal Quality Assurance Unit Lead in coordination with Nangarhar University Academic Vice Chancellor presented a detailed presentation on Quality Assurance as a deliverable for the Erasmus+ EQASA Project. During the presentation, heads of 77 Departments were briefed regarding their responsibilities towards achieving national quality assurance and excellence. Internal Quality Assurance Unit provided the Heads of Departments all the relevant documents that are needed during the quality assurance compliance and reporting procedures. Heads of Departments appreciated the gathering and recommended that all of the department heads should work cooperatively to achieve the overall Institutional Plan Goals. It is worth-noting that the Erasmus+ (EQASA) project’s support in terms of improving the quality of academic programs and overall quality of the institution is highly valuable and greatly appreciated.
- Closing conference on the 21st and 22nd of Feb 2020 in Chennai
- Nangarhar University – Responsibilities of Faculty Level Committee Leads and Members
- Nangarhar University – Introduction to Online Courses
- Nangarhar University – Writing Self-Assessment Report and Organization of the Evidences
- Mid-Western University – Quality Assurance and Accreditation (QAA) Orientation at Bageshwori Multiple Campus, Kohalpur, Banke, Nepal