Institutional Internal Quality Assurance Unit Lead in coordination with Nangarhar University Academic Vice Chancellor visited the Law and Political Sciences Faculty Staff. During the visit Dean, Deputy Dean, Heads of Departments, Heads of Committees and Faculties of Law and Political Sciences Faculties were briefed about the responsibilities of every individual regarding the quality assurance process and procedures. Along with discussing their concerns regarding the overall processes and procedures of Quality Assurance Committees, they were provided with samples and templates of the reports required for reporting the quality assurance process. It is worth-noting that the Erasmus+ (EQASA) project’s support in terms of improving the quality of academic programs and overall quality of the institution is highly valuable and greatly appreciated.
- Closing conference on the 21st and 22nd of Feb 2020 in Chennai
- Nangarhar University – Responsibilities of Faculty Level Committee Leads and Members
- Nangarhar University – Introduction to Online Courses
- Nangarhar University – Writing Self-Assessment Report and Organization of the Evidences
- Mid-Western University – Quality Assurance and Accreditation (QAA) Orientation at Bageshwori Multiple Campus, Kohalpur, Banke, Nepal