In the EQASA kick-off meeting, the administrative, organizational and financial aspects of the EQASA project were presented and discussed with all partners (mobility plan, action plan, setting up of administrative and quality boards) The basic principles of the European Quality Assurance system in Europe were presented. The basic characteristics of the national QA systems of all partners were also presented and discussed, making simultaneously some initial comparisons between European and Asian systems.
- Closing conference on the 21st and 22nd of Feb 2020 in Chennai
- Nangarhar University – Responsibilities of Faculty Level Committee Leads and Members
- Nangarhar University – Introduction to Online Courses
- Nangarhar University – Writing Self-Assessment Report and Organization of the Evidences
- Mid-Western University – Quality Assurance and Accreditation (QAA) Orientation at Bageshwori Multiple Campus, Kohalpur, Banke, Nepal