In the EQASA kick-off meeting, the administrative, organizational and financial aspects of the EQASA project were presented and discussed with all partners (mobility plan, action plan, setting up of administrative and quality boards) The basic principles of the European Quality Assurance system in Europe were presented. The basic characteristics of the national QA systems of all partners were also presented and discussed, making simultaneously some initial comparisons between European and Asian systems.
- The 3rd and 4th Training Workshops of the EQASA Project were held in Kathmandu – Nepal from 17th to 21st December 2018.
- Strategies for promoting QA policies in Asia Higher Education Institutions. Practices in the context of the EQASA Project.
- The Meeting of the Quality Assurance (QA) Committee with QA Experts of the University Grants Commission (UGC), Nepal, for discussing the QA policy of Mid-Western University and the Self Study Report (SSR) was held in Birendranagar, Surkhet (Nepal) on 11th March 2018
- A discussion about Quality Assurance (QA) and the Self Study Report (SSR) with University Authorities has been held in Birendranagar, Surkhet (Nepal) on 27th February 2018
- The Review Meeting for the Self Study Report (SSR) preparation of NAAC was held in the Dr. BAMU UNIVERSITY, Aurangabad, India, on 8th February 2018.